Most people expect that truck drivers spend the majority of the time on the road, and mostly it is true. But apart from driving, truck drivers may often spend a good part of each day doing non-driving activities, for example, clearing customs, border crossings, and loading/unloading freight. Truckers also perform administrative duties, such as filling out daily driving activities logs.
With such an amount of activities, it is understandable that truckers tend to avoid bookkeeping and accounting tasks. Fortunately, there are accounting firms that can help truck drivers and trucking companies with accounting and bookkeeping.
If you are looking for a reliable accounting firm with experience in trucking companies and truck drivers, you can contact Taxory. We provide accounting services for many years and serve numerous truck owner-operators, carriers, and payers.
Being your own boss and control your destiny sounds sweet, but it may not be simple and require much time to manage the trucking business. One of the most time-consuming tasks is taking care of all paperwork, receipts, tracking all expenses, and filing taxes on time. You can do it all yourself and sacrifice the time you can spend with your family, but a better option is to hire an accountant who will take care of all bookkeeping for you.
Taxory offers bookkeeping services for trucking companies and truck drives. We will take care of all your expenses, make sure all information entered correctly, and books are accurate.
You need to know how well is your trucking company doing. If you are losing money in some areas where it can be avoided, you want to know that as soon as possible, and accountant who is familiar with the truck driver's business can help. Our company will prepare all accounting documents for you, showing how your business is doing right now and compared with the previous year.
- We prepare a proper summary of all your income, expenses and HST balance
- We provide you with income statements showing your revenue and profit, expenses and losses, and net income.
- We will take care of lease payments reports
- We will create a proper amortization table in case if your truck in lease or finance
- All that information will help you run a successful business and make necessary changes as soon as possible.
We know that trucking is a low-margin business, and every dollar you can save on taxes will help increase your business performance; that is why having the right tax specialist is essential for your business.
At Taxory, we are preparing tax returns for tax drivers and trucking companies. We know all aspects of the trucking business and tax law to offer you the most efficient solution.
Zero-rated supplies of goods and services (HST/GST)
One of the critical aspects of carriers (truck drivers or trucking companies) is zero-rated HST, which means GST/HST of 0% is charged, so you do not collect the GST/HST. Besides, you may be eligible to recover GST/HST, which you already paid on your purchases (ITC), and an experienced accountant can help you get a maximum GST/HST refund.
Whether you are an individual truck driver or an established trucking company, we are confident that our tax preparation services and advice will save you a lot of money, time, and effort.
- We will help you to review all expenses to minimize your tax burden
- We will plan your finances and taxes to make sure you get the best tax return
- Our experience in bookkeeping allows us to keep all your books in order and track every expense.
- On the client's wish, all bookkeeping can be done in sophisticated software
- In case you have employees, or you would like to receive a salary yourself, we will provide with payrun and calculate payroll tax remittances.
Our prices are flexible and depend on:
- The size of your business
- How much time we need to spend on bookkeeping, accounting, and taxation
- How many people working in your company on the payroll.
We offer both flat rate, where you pay a fixed amount every month, or charge you once you need to prepare your tax return. You can choose what best fits you, but we suggest a monthly package. In that case, you do not need to pay for the year-end corporate tax return.
You can learn more about our fees there.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you still have questions about our accounting services for truckers?
Contact us using the form below. We offer a no-obligation phone consultation where we explain what we offer and how our services will help you to focus on doing what you do best and running your business.