Bookkeeping services for small business
Maintaining your financial records can be difficult, and without proper training, you may waste time and potentially lose money. As a small business owner, you want to focus on managing your business. Let the professional accounting company take care of all your records and perform all bookkeeping-related tasks.
Taxory provides professional bookkeeping services to small and medium-sized companies in Mississauga.
We provide a complete solution for your business
We have more than ten years of experience providing the following accounting and bookkeeping services
- Accounts Payable / Receivable
- Payroll services with direct deposit
- Tax remittance calculations
- Bank and credit card reconciliations
- Financial statements
- Day to day transactions processing
- Cash receipts and reimbursements
- We will maintain your Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and payroll and will bring it up to date if required.
- We will take care of bank reconciliation and credit card statements.
- When needed, we will deal with the CRA on your behalf regarding any concerns they have.
- We will provide your employees with T4’s at the end of the year.
- If you registered for monthly, quarterly and annually HST Filing, we would calculate the amount need to file in your HST return and file it.
- We will notify you about any deadlines to avoid late filing penalties and interest.
- To protect you from any claims related to a business injury, we will register you with WSIB.
Bookkeeping is the recording of financial transactions and is part of the process of accounting in business. Transactions include purchases, receipts, sales, and payments by a person or an organization/corporation.
Why choose bookkeeping services from Taxory?
When choosing an accounting firm, it is essential to hire a professional who knows his job. Our experience is more than ten years, where we provided accounting, taxation, and bookkeeping services to plenty of clients in different industries.
Quality services for various industries
Most of the bookkeeping tasks are the same for different business sectors. Still, each industry is unique, and knowing business-specific rules is an enormous benefit because it eliminates most of the mistakes novice bookkeepers may make. Our bookkeeping experience spans dozens of different industries, such as IT Companies, Truck drivers, Restaurants, Real Estate, Construction companies, Daycares and many more.
We are experts in all major accounting software.
We work with all major accounting and bookkeeping software and consider ourselves experts. We work in Quickbooks Online and Desktop, Freshbooks, Hubdocs, Profile, Wave Accounting, Xero, Sage, Caseware.
Flexible pricing for our services
We have a flexible price strategy for our bookkeeping services. Our pricing includes packages for both startups with a couple of transactions per month or well-established companies with employees, payroll, and hundreds of daily operations.
Locations we provide our services.
With modern internet technologies, all work is done remotely, and there is no need to visit the client’s office to perform services. We provide online bookkeeping services from our Mississauga office to clients in Peel Region, Brampton, Etobicoke, Oakville, Burlington, and Milton. We are conveniently located in the northwestern corner of the city of Mississauga, in Streetsville. Many of our clients work in the neighbour, around Britannia Road and Creditview Road. Still, the location does not matter much with the latest technologies, and we serve many of our clients all over Greater Toronto Area.
Learn more about our bookkeeping services!
Are you a business owner looking for the best bookkeeping services in Mississauga? You can contact Taxory over the phone or email to get a free no-obligation consultation by filling out the below form.