Bookkeeping for small business
Maintaining your financial records can be difficult, and without proper training, you may waste time and potentially lose money. As a business owner, you want to focus on managing your business. Let the professional accounting company take care of all your records and perform all bookkeeping services related to your books.
Taxory provides professional accounting and bookkeeping services to small and medium-sized companies in Mississauga and Greater Toronto Area.
We provide a complete solution for your business
We have more than ten years of experience providing the following accounting services
- Accounts Payable / Receivable
- Payroll services with direct deposit
- Tax remittance calculations
- Bank and credit card reconciliations
- Financial statements
- Day to day transactions processing
- Cash receipts and reimbursements
- We will maintain your Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and payroll and will bring it up to date if required.
- We will take care of bank reconciliation and credit card statements.
- When needed, we will deal with the CRA on your behalf regarding any concerns they have.
- We will provide your employees with T4’s at the end of the year.
- If you registered for monthly, quarterly and annually HST Filing, we would calculate the amount need to file in your HST return and file it.
- We will notify you about any deadlines to avoid late filing penalties and interest.
- To protect you from any claims related to a business injury, we will register you with WSIB.
Bookkeeping is the recording of financial transactions and is part of the process of accounting in business. Transactions include purchases, receipts, sales, and payments by a person or an organization/corporation.
Why choose Taxory?
When choosing an accounting firm, it is essential to hire a professional who knows his job. Our experience is more than ten years, where we provided accounting, taxation, and bookkeeping services to plenty of clients in different industries.
Quality services for various industries
Most of the bookkeeping tasks are the same for different business sectors. Still, each industry is unique, and knowing business-specific rules is an enormous benefit because it eliminates most of the mistakes novice bookkeepers may make. Our bookkeeping experience spans dozens of different industries, such as IT Companies, Truck drivers, Restaurants, Real Estate, Construction companies, Daycares and many more.
We are experts in all major accounting software
We work with all major accounting and bookkeeping software and consider ourselves experts. We work in Quickbooks Online and Desktop, Freshbooks, Hubdocs, Profile, Wave Accounting, Xero, Sage, Caseware.
Flexible pricing for our services
We have a flexible price strategy for our bookkeeping services. Our pricing includes packages for both startups with a couple of transactions per month or well-established companies with employees, payroll, and hundreds of daily operations.
Locations we provide our services
With modern internet technologies, all work is done remotely, and there is no need to visit the client’s office to perform services. We provide online bookkeeping services from our Mississauga office to clients in Peel Region, Brampton, Etobicoke, Oakville, Burlington, and Milton. Also, we can work with any clients in GTA remotely.
For the clients who want to have a bookkeeper on their premises, we can make such arrangements. Our professional bookkeeper will come once a week or a couple of times per month to complete all tasks. In both cases, you will get the best bookkeeping services in Mississauga.
Order bookkeeping services
Whether you are an individual who is looking for a personal tax return or business owner, you will receive the best bookkeeping services. You can contact Taxory over the phone or email to get a free no-obligation consultation by pressing the following button.